Zalis has always been there to help its clients in their international endeavors. We have been working around the world for 17 years. Naturally, we have forged strong international partnerships, opened offices abroad and are generating a significant part of our turnover from exporting our services.
We have been in the USA since 2012 with an office in New York and a partnership with Glass Ratner, one of the leading turnaround companies in the USA. Building on their respective successes, the two firms participated in founding BTG Global Advisory in 2015, which now has more than 2,000 employees.
BTG Global Advisory is an international network of independent turnaround and M&A firms located in Canada, USA, Brazil, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain and France.
These partnerships are also key for regulated activities, as they allow each partner to rely on the accreditations of partners with authorities, enabling us to help large groups and SMEs in global mandates, such as:
- Disposal of subsidiaries
- Investment sourcing
- Industrial restructuring
- Development initiatives
- Consolidation of sectors, particularly industrial sectors
- Technology and job protection
This network gives us privileged access to international investors looking for a European presence. Zalis has recently worked with industry leaders such as Cerberus, Silverpoint, Apollo Global Management, Monarch and Davidson Kempner in investment operations in Europe.
Zalis is able to quickly mobilize multilingual experts of multiple nationalities with extensive international professional experience.
All are used to working in culturally rich and cosmopolitan environments. With such diversity, Zalis is perfectly aligned with today’s economic reality and is able to work with clients regardless of their geographical location and cultural and linguistic background.
- 2007: partnership with Jacques Attali’s consulting firm (A&A)
- 2012: partnership with Glass Ratner, one of the leaders in turnaround management in the USA
- 2013: opening of Zalis New York
- 2015: founding of BTG Global Advisory, an international network of independent turnaround management firms in Canada, USA, Brazil, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain and France
- 2017: opening of Zalis Montréal
- 2019: opening of Zalis Morocco